University Health Issues Committee
- William Applebaugh (2010)—Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics
- Judy Blackstone (2008)—Counseling Psychologist, Counseling Services
- LaNette Flunker (2008)—Senior Lecturer, Department of Management and Marketing
- Lisa LaSalle (2008)—Professor, Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Lorraine Smith (2010)—Assistant to the Dean, College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- L. Elaine Wendt (2010)—Dean, College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Anita Eggleston (2008), Classified Staff Representative—Continuing Education
- Brianna Burke, Student Representative
- Phillip Rynish, Student Representative
- Jessi Van Natta, Student Representative
- Laura Chellman, Committee Chair; Director of Health Services (ex-officio and non-voting)
- Teresa O'Halloran, Assistant to the Chancellor for Affirmative Action (ex-officio and non-voting)
- Donna Weber, Director of Human Resources (ex-officio and non-voting)
- To recommend to the Provost and Vice Chancellor policies which will ensure the delivery of the best possible health care for students within the capabilities of existing resources.
- To recommend educational programs and information for all members of the University community relative to health issues.
- To review and recommend changes in the UW-Eau Claire health-related policies.
- Seven University employees to include: a) six members of the academic staff or faculty, to include at least one member from each undergraduate college and one member from Counseling Services, and b) one member of the classified staff.
- Six students.
- Ex-officio and nonvoting:
- Director of Health Services
- Assistant to the Chancellor for Affirmative Action
- Director of Human Resources
Term: Three years, rotating