Aug. 25 - Phase II Orientation
- Sept. 2 - Fall classes start
- Sept. 5 - Job Fair (hosted by Financial Aid office)
We can help:
- Unsure how to help a student? Refer them to the Advising Office.
- Schofield 226
- Walk-in hours available, call for times
- Have a specific advising question?
- Call 715-836-3487
- e-mail a question to Ask An Advisor
- Keep abreast of requirement, policy, and student record and registration system changes via the Advisor Update bulletin.
- Make your life easier - we've got handouts to help with advising.
Grades (video 1 min)
Official UWEC Transcripts ( video 2.5 mins)
Intro to Registration (45 sec)
Who's My Advisor? (1.5 mins)
Degree Audit (13 mins)
Enrollment Appointment (1 min)
Holds (Intro 30 sec)
Payment Plan Agreement
Personal Advising Code
New Students (4.5 mins)
Continuing Students (7.5 mins)
To Do List (1 min)
My Planner (5.75 mins)
Searching for Courses (9 mins)
Unofficial Transcripts (30 sec)