Please follow these instructions in this order:
- Apply first.
- Wait for notification.
- Then register.
Wish to attend a workshop (or several) but are having trouble justifying the cost? Thanks to generous donations made to the Nonprofit Program Fund through the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Foundation, we are pleased to offer partial scholarships to a limited number of nonprofit staff, volunteers and board members. A portion of your registration fee will be provided if you can identify a financial need.
Don’t delay—become the professional you want to be. Apply now!
1. Apply for a Scholarship
Before you register...
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Scholarship Application" in the subject line, and include the following information:
- E-mail address
- Name of workshop(s) / series you wish to attend
- A brief statement of need (50 words or less)
2. Wait for NotificationWithin two business days you will be notified of the status of your application.
Once approved for a scholarship, you may register in one of the following ways:PHONE
- Call 715-836-3636 / toll-free 866-893-2423. When calling, please mention you have been awarded a scholarship.
- Fill out a brochure registration form or this printable registration form.
Send to this address:
UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education
P.O. Box 4004
Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004
- Fax the registration form to 715-836-5700 / toll free 800-835-3755
We regret that online registration is not available for scholarship recipients at this time.
If you register before applying for your scholarship, you will forfeit any potential scholarship award.
Questions? | Call us at 715-836-3636 or e-mail email@example.com.