Find CONHS books, equipment and other resources by searching the Online Catalog
About the Learning Resource Center
Learning resources and services are provided to the College of Nursing and Health Sciences faculty, students and staff through the LRC, as well as UW-Eau Claire's McIntyre Library. The LRC houses a collection of print, multimedia, medical devices and equipment specific to the nursing program. The offices for the Learning Resource Coordinator and Distance Learning Coordinator are within the LRC.
|The LRC has a group computer collaboration station, as well as:
A computer lab is adjacent to LRC.
- Faculty and staff may use this online form to reserve media or equipment or contact LRC staff.
- Photocopying (machine located in hallway outside LRC, Blugold card necessary)
Links to Related Resources:
- McIntyre Library, Reference desk (also for IMC questions), 836-3858
- Student Equipment Checkout, 1st floor Circulation desk
- University Printing Services, Schofield 18, 836-5621
- University Bookstore, Davies Center, 836-2171
- Learning & Technology Services Help Desk, Old Library Room 1106, 836-5711
Learning Resource Center Staff