Learning Resource Center (Room 154)
Apps for Reference, Research & Reassurance in Nursing presented by Todd Vandenbark, Research & Instruction Librarian, McIntyre Library (October 25, 2012)
LRC Fall & Spring Semesters
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Computer Lab (Room 155, adjacent to LRC)
- Monday - Thursday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Nursing Teaching/Learning Equipment: Otoscopes/Ophthalmoscopes, Blood Pressure Cuffs, Eye Charts, Audiometers, Baby & Adult Scales, Denver Kits.
- Teaching/Learning Resources: DVD's, CONHS-specialty software programs, books, drug reference manuals, nursing diagnosis & care plan books, brochures, models, cath-sim IV simulator.
- Wireless Network Access
- Computer Equipment: Windows 7 computers running Microsoft Office 2010 applications and other programs. Flat-bed scanner, laser printer capable of printing back-to-back copies and group computer collaboration station.
- Faculty and staff may use this online form to reserve media or equipment or contact LRC staff.
- Photocopying (machine located in hallway outside LRC, Blugold card necessary)
Links to Related Resources:
- McIntyre Library, Reference desk (also for IMC questions), 836-3858
Student Equipment Checkout, 1st floor Circulation desk
- University Printing Services, Schofield 18, 836-5621
- University Bookstore, Davies Center, 836-2171
- Learning & Technology Services Help Desk, Old Library Room 1106, 836-5711
CONHS Media & Technology Specialists: