ECSNA (Eau Claire site) is a student nurses' association open to any person who is enrolled in the pre-nursing or nursing program at UW-Eau Claire. It is linked to the Wisconsin and National levels of student nurse associations.
Find us on facebook for more information!
Why join ECSNA?
- Meet other student nurses outside of class who provide support and reassurance that you can be successful.
- Make professional contacts which can lead to new opportunities, friends, employment, and information.
- Get a feeling of identification and reinforcement by being part of a professional organization.
- Receive discounts within the school of nursing (i.e. CPR classes, nursing t-shirts, etc.).
- List your membership/involvement on a resume.
How to join?
For more information, contact Shelby, our membership coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Next General Meeting:
|President:||Melissa Finley email@example.com|
|Legislative Vice President:||Erin Stone|
|Executive Vice President:||Michelle Markwardt|
|Membership Coordinator:||Shelby Owens|
|Fundraising Coordinator:||Amy McDonald|
|Community Service Coordinator:||Shannen Ohman|
|Co-Breakthrough to Nursing:||Lorin Divine & Caitlin Gardner|
Questions or comments?
Contact Britta Ave'Lallemant at firstname.lastname@example.org