UWEC Mobile is your source for campus services and information on the go. You'll find access to McIntyre Library resources, courses and grades, faculty and staff contacts, computer lab open seats, building and parking maps, contacts and more! This application is available for Android devices, Apple devices, and other devices.
- Access our entire library collection, from articles and books to media.
- Find out if the material is available and where it is located.
- Ask a librarian a question, and receive a response via your smart phone or tablet.
Faculty and Staff Directory
- Look up faculty and staff and e-mail or call them directly.
- Perform a real-time search for open computers and available software applications in campus labs.
- Access your course D2L pages to check your grades access course materials.
H: and W: Drives
- View, Download and upload files on your H: drive or W: drive folders.
- Check your grades, browse the course catalog, and more.
- Quick reference information for the Colleges, Academic Departments and Graduate Studies.
- Enhance your academic experience through Academic Advising, the Academic Skills Center and Open.Eau Claire.
- Get the latest athletics news, scores, and schedules.
- Hungry? Find Dining offerings.
Maps and Transportation
- Contact the Visitors Center for parking and guest information.
- Know what parking lots are closed and when.
- Check the university area bus routes and schedules.
- Looking for directions? UW-Eau Claire Mobile leads you to that information too.
- Look up building, residence hall and parking lot locations.
- Find emergency and safety contacts, as well as other useful campus contacts.
- Find instructions on how to use UW-Eau Claire's mobile printing capabilities. Now you can print from your phone, tablet, or laptop on campus.
- As we develop the mobile app, we value your feedback regarding a) features the UW-Eau Claire campus finds useful and b) how to make the app even better. Please feel free to submit comments or suggestions through the app.
Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about UWEC Mobile? We'd love to hear your feedback at MobileSupport@uwec.edu.