Supervisory management workshops to be offered in March and AprilFebruary 28, 2013
EAU CLAIRE — University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Continuing Education's Center for Business Solutions will present workshops from the Supervisory Management Certificate Program in March and April.
Designed for managers, supervisors and small business owners, workshops may be taken individually or as part of the certificate program requirements. Programs will meet from 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. in Eau Claire and Hudson. The workshops are:
- "Supervisory Management 1," March 7-8, Americas Best Value Inn, Eau Claire.
- "Writing for Business," March 14-15, Americas Best Value Inn, Eau Claire.
- "Maximizing Performance," March 21-22, Americas Best Value Inn, Eau Claire.
- "Dealing with Conflict," April 4-5, Citizens State Bank, Hudson.
- "Supervisory Management 2," April 11-12, Citizens State Bank, Hudson; and April 25-26, Americas Best Value Inn, Eau Claire.
Additional 2013 workshop locations and dates are noted on the Continuing Education website. The workshops are funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.