Continuing Education to offer summer programs for youthMarch 18, 2013
Editors: For more information or to arrange an interview, contact Libby Thurston, at 715-836-3365 or email@example.com.
EAU CLAIRE — Registration is now open for the 2013 summer youth programs offered by University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Continuing Education/UW-Extension. The following programs will be offered:
- ACT Prep Course, grades 10-12, Aug. 5-14.
- Bridge to High School Math, grade 8, July 8-Aug. 8.
- Summer Institute Chippewa Falls, grades K-5, June 17-27.
- Summer Institute Eau Claire, grades K-5, July 8-18.
- Total Percussion Camp, grades 6-12, June 24-28.
- Brain Blasters, grades 6-8, July 22-Aug. 1.
- Summer Writing Camp, grades 7-10, June 24-28.
Tuition credits and scholarships are available to qualifying students for most youth programs, with contributions from the Eau Claire and Chippewa Falls school districts, Charter Bank and the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.
UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education will accept walk-in or mailed registrations at 210 Water St., P.O. Box 4004, Eau Claire, WI, 54702-4004; by phone at 715-836-3636 or by fax to 715-836-5700. Office hours are 7:45 a.m.-5 p.m. weekdays.