Registration still open for Bilingual Beginnings language campsJune 5, 2014
EAU CLAIRE — Space still remains in the new Bilingual Beginnings language immersion camps hosted by the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire department of languages.
The camps, for students entering grades 1 and 2 in the fall, will run from June 16-Aug. 22 at the university's Children's Nature Academy at The Priory.
The following camp sessions still have openings:
- June 16-27: "Nature and the Five Senses," French, 12:30-4:15 p.m.
- June 30-July 11: "At the Farm," French, 12:30-4:15 p.m.
- July 14-25: "Going on a Nature Walk," German, 12:30-4:15 p.m.
- July 28-Aug. 8: "Going to a Summer Farmer's Market," Spanish, 8:15 a.m.-noon; German, 12:30-4:15 p.m.
- Aug. 11-22: "All About Me," German, 12:30-4:15 p.m.
The cost per two-week session is $200, plus a $25 registration fee. The Eau Claire Area School District will cover the $200 fee for any student who resides within the district.
To register a child for the camp, visit https://uweauclaire.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9ZxHNKhDajBYBY9.
For more information about the camps, contact Barbara Aronson at 715-836-2178 or email@example.com.